Up until this morning, we've seen plenty of photos, a couple of videos, but details on Nexus One's spec was still scarce. Up until now. Engadget has gotten their paws on the full Nexus One spec and new details on the release date and how one would go about obtaining the device on that day.
Apparently, the folks that will be able to purchase the Nexus One on January 5th would be "invite-only". We don't know how's thats gonna work, but all we know is that Google will be doing the inviting. In addition, it is said in the leaked memo that T-Mobile will also be selling the phone directly some point in the future.
Some of the highlights from the Full Spec:
- 11.5mm thick
- 1Ghz Snapdragon Processor
- 512MB RAM, 512MB ROM, 4GB microSD in-box expandable to 32GB
- 5 megapixel camera with mechanical AF and LED flash
- Confirms to work on T-Mobile 3G and AT&T EDGE
- 3.7-inch WVGA AMOLED display
Nexus One FULL Spec: